Join MTS as we explore the benefits of a partnership with us to add a Unified Communications Management Solution to your portfolio.
From 2:30 pm until 3:00 pm timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada), Bogota, Lima time
As competition increases and hardware sales and margins decrease, many OEM providers, VARs and consulting firms are looking for ways to separate themselves from the competition. To gain that competitive differentiator, these companies are looking to expand their existing Unified Communications portfolio offering with unique complementary solutions and services.
A Unified Communications Management and TEM partner program can help these companies quickly grow their solution and service portfolio and create true market differentiation. A successful Call Accounting / TEM partnership can help:
- Expand your product and services portfolio
- Increase customer stickiness
- Drive more monthly recurring revenue streams
- Differentiate yourself in the market
- Provide your customers with a true “one-stop-shop” for all their telecommunication management solutions
This session will explore what to look for when selecting a Unified Communications Management / TEM solution partner, the benefits and how to drive new business with that partnership going forward.