||MTS is a global provider of innovative products and services for telecom expense management (TEM), enterprise mobility management (EMM), mobile virtual network operators and enablers (MVNO/MVNE), billing mobile money services and solutions and an IOT/M2M enablement platform used by mobile service providers.The MTS TEM Suite solution enables enterprises to gain visibility and control of strategic fixed and mobile telecom assets, services and IT security policies that drive key business processes and provides a crucial competitive advantage.
The MTS cloud, consulting and managed services solutions — including integrated management of invoices, assets, wireless, optimization, usage, mobile device management, procurement, help desk and bill payment, along with dashboards and reporting tools — provide professionals at every level of an organization with rapid access to concise, actionable data.The MTS solution for M2M (Machine to Machine) and Internet of Things (IoT) service providers is a comprehensive, proven and highly scalable cloud-based IoT enablement platform. The platform supports all business, operational, management and analytics services, features and functionality requirements of M2M and IoT service providers.
MTS’s solutions for wireless and wireline telecommunication service providers are used for interconnect billing, partner revenue management and for charging and invoicing services. The MTS MVNE services enable the quick launch of new MVNO initiatives in pay as you grow and revenue share models. In addition, MTS has pre-configured full-features and scalable solutions to support emerging carriers of focused solutions (e.g. IPTV, VoIP, WiMAX, MVNO).
MTS has won several prestigious 2014 and 2015 “Product of the Year” awards, has a high recognition customer base and unique business competencies in TEM/EMM solution delivery and outsourcing.
- Proven ability to make 50 outbound cold calls per day
- Initiate contact with prospects identifying their buying intentions, purchasing process, and qualifying customer needs
- Provide sales presentations via telephone conversations with prospects articulating the MTS value proposition and market differentiators
- Present and sell the company’s products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on leads and referrals
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Maintain and expand the database of contacts within targeted organizations
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals CRM updates
- Provide effective product demos for end-user customers as well as for the resellers
- Maintaining a proactive sales contact, continuous follow-up, with all assigned accounts and forwarding fully qualified leads to a Sales team member at the appropriate time
- Maintain, manage and control multiple opportunities
- Work closely with sales management team and marketing staff to initiate and execute marketing campaigns that support the sales objectives of MTS
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in Salesforce.com
- Prepare and monitor weekly, monthly and quarterly lead pipeline to facilitate the achievement of sales goals
- 3+ years of high tech, solution oriented lead generation calling into corporations with $250M per year in revenue
- Experience cold calling into companies individuals to uncover a project and/or customer needs
- Familiarity with IT hardware and software technology terms
- Knowledge of telecom terminology a strong plus
- Strong follow-up skills (persistence is paramount!), attention to detail and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position continually requires demonstrated poise, initiative, tact, and diplomacy in speaking with prospects at all levels of the organization
- A team player as you will work closely with Sales and Marketing in the management of leads and prospects
- Self starter who can work independently in order to meet and exceed their goals