||MTS is a global provider of innovative products and services for telecom expense management (TEM), enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions and an IOT/M2M enablement platform used by mobile service providers.
The MTS TEM Suite solution enables enterprises to gain visibility and control of strategic fixed and mobile telecom assets, services and IT security policies that drive key business processes and provides a crucial competitive advantage. The MTS cloud, consulting and managed services solutions — including integrated management of invoices, assets, wireless, optimization, usage, mobile device management, procurement, help desk and bill payment, along with dashboards and reporting tools — provide professionals at every level of an organization with rapid access to concise, actionable data.
The MTS solution for M2M (Machine to Machine) and Internet of Things (IoT) service providers is a comprehensive, proven and highly scalable cloud-based IoT enablement platform. The platform supports all business, operational, management and analytics services, features and functionality requirements of M2M and IoT service providers.
Winner of several prestigious 2015 and 2016 “Product of the Year” awards, a high recognition customer base, and unique business competencies in TEM/EMM solution delivery and outsourcing, MTS is strengthening and refining its sales and business development capabilities for:
- TEM / EMM Business Development Manager
||MTS is looking for passionate individuals with experience building strong sales/channel relationships with enterprise IT service providers and IT consulting firms, to join our Enterprise TEM/EMM sales team.
Candidates must have proven business development experience in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing new business relationships with these enterprise IT firms.
The business development manager candidate is responsible for working with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase channel/partner sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization. This person is responsible for building IT partner relationships in an effort to execute their strategic sales plan to ensure TEM/EMM partner and channel sales growth. It is critical for the candidate to develop new IT channel business and build new partner prospect relationships to uncover new channel opportunities.
We are looking for an individual who has solid “hands-on” experience in enterprise-level business development management of IT service provider channels and who will drive the evolution and growth of our partners through the disciplines of:
- Understanding the solution selling methodology and tools and applying these regularly to find and win new business development deals
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate
- Proven success at prospecting and building a BD pipeline for partner companies and channels
- Experience with developing and executing strategic account plans
- Highly motivated to find and win new partner and channel deals
- Proven track record of exceeding annual sales revenue plan
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position continually requires demonstrated poise, initiative, tact, and diplomacy in speaking with prospects at all levels of the organization
- Self-starter who can work independently in order to meet and exceed their goals