MarCom (Marketing Communications)
70 Grand Ave, STE 104 River Edge, NJ 07661
Send an email to Inbal.email@example.com to inquire about this position
MTS is a global provider of innovative products and services for telecom expense management (TEM), enterprise mobility management (EMM) solutions and an IOT/M2M enablement platform used by mobile service providers.The MTS TEM Suite solution enables enterprises to gain visibility and control of strategic fixed and mobile telecom assets, services and IT security policies that drive key business processes and provides a crucial competitive advantage. The MTS cloud, consulting and managed services solutions — including integrated management of invoices, assets, wireless, optimization, usage, mobile device management, procurement, help desk and bill payment, along with dashboards and reporting tools — provide professionals at every level of an organization with rapid access to concise, actionable data.
MTS is looking for passionate individuals with experience to drive the business development activity within existing accounts for our company on a global level. In this role, you will be focused on developing existing clients and new clients from different events and sources.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creating and Implementing Marketing Plans
- Organizing trade shows and customer events
- Managing the marketing budget
- Developing & Implementing Social Media Campaigns
- Developing marketing & promotional materials and advertising
- Producing & distributing press releases
- PPC campaign management
- Customer email blasts & mailing campaigns to encourage upsells, new leads, and customer retention
- Lead generation
- Reporting & Data Analysis on lead generation & opportunities
We are looking for an individual who has solid “hands-on” experience and who will drive the evolution and growth of our Company through the disciplines of:
- Strong interpersonal skills as the position continually requires demonstrated poise, initiative, tact, and diplomacy in speaking with prospects at all levels of the organization.
- Process a team player personality
- Work with Sales and Marketing Personal
- Assertive Personality, with ability to exercise independent judgment involving making discussions
- Strong consumer and product awareness
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
BA or BS required
DISCLAIMER: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.